I had been trying to limit my time on twitter and FB this past week. Pfffftt. Last time I do THAT! I was so distraught to find out that Stasha was already on her way home from a surprise birthday present that I could barely concentrate on this week’s Listicles topic "10 Things in my Purse" from Ducky at Bat Crap Crazy. Stasha’s wonderful husband gave her a trip to my most favourite place in the whole wide world…yup Vega$ baby!!!
After I calmed down, I regrouped and focused on my purse and its contents. As I looked over my list I realized that I must have somehow switched purses with my mother. Surely someone as hip as me would have more exciting things. Right??? Nevermind.
1. My BEST Friend: Although not quite as inseparable as we were before I don’t leave home without her.
2. Hand Sanitizer: From my favourite body/skin care products store "Bath & Body Works". You never know when a person might need to ummmm…sanitize.
3. Lip products: The one on the left is when I go out in something other than my yoga pants; the one in the middle is a necessity during the winter months; and the one on the right is a backup.
4. Kleenex: Not only do I have loose Kleenex...I even have one of those Kleenex packets. A sure sign this had to be my mother's purse.
5. Pens: I found 3. None of them worked.
6. Benadryl: About 10 years ago I started having severe allergic reactions to wait for it…exercise. I kid you not. These look like they have been in there just as long.
7. Epipen: I got to ride in an ambulance more than a couple of times before/after getting myself one of these. Have not had any reactions in over 7 years now and have become a little lax (although I still carry one) as evidenced by the expiry date on the one in my purse.
8. Glasses: Another sign of the times…readers. *sigh*
9. Breath freshener: I am a chronic clencher. Chewing gum helps me and comes in handy when out for coffee. Or…is it just me who hates that aftertaste???
10. Wallets: Yup…I carry two. With every store having their own loyalty cards/programs and various gift cards from special occasions…need I say more?
If you looked in your purse…what would you find that would surprise you???