When I first read this week’s Listicles topic I was jumping for joy! This would be a snap. After all…I have not made New Year’s resolutions since forever. The pressure to try and keep them had always been too much for me. Even still when it came time to write my list…it was a lot harder than I thought. Could it be that I have reached perfection already??
In no particular order here is my first Monday Listicles list for 2013:
1. My warped sense of humour. You read the last sentence in my first paragraph right???
2. My Mini Cooper…it’s a keeper. I wrote all about it in a previous Listicles.
3. My hair colour. Having survived years and years of perms (home and salon), curling irons, blow dryers and colouring my hair; having lost my hair for a brief period of time I have gone au naturale ever since. Ummm…not bald naturale. Salt ‘n Pepper naturale. Besides, who can argue with these 10 Reasons to go Gray?
4. My “adult beverage” consumption. I now have a full-fledged adult-son (20) and soon to be legal-aged adult-son (18-1/2). Need I say more. Just hoping this one won’t increase exponentially.
5. My exercise program. I did not have one last year. Enough said.
6. My weight loss program. See number 5.
7. My procrastination techniques. Pretty much have this one under control. No need for any drastic changes here or at least not this year.
8. My vacuum cleaner. It is in mint condition. Best to keep it that way for resale value.
9. My gal-pal getaways. Trust me…this is a good thing for my entire family.
10. And of course one of my favourite things about 2012 was discovering Stasha's Monday Listicles.
Do you make New Year Resolutions? How long did your most successful resolution last OR how short was your most unsuccessful resolution?