For some reason I really struggled with this week’s Monday Listicles topic. Why??? Good question. Kerstin, who blogs over at “Auer Life”, picked “10 Things I Learned in 2012 (Actual Skill or Enlightenment)”. My excuse...I am 52 years old, have had 2 rounds of placenta brain and 6 rounds of chemo brain leaving very few brain cells in which to retain anything new. Thankfully I know all there is to know. Tee hee.
So I am going to put a little spin on Kerstin’s topic and pose some thought-provoking questions/statements in hopes of enlightening us all. Here we go…
1. When did they change Christmas? There is no other explanation for seeing decorations before Halloween.
3. Are limes unripe lemons and green peppers unripe red peppers? Think about it…same shape just different colours.
4. Why when you get older do they call it your “Golden Years”? Wouldn’t “Silver” be better? Nobody I know has golden hair…lot more silver or blue haired seniors out there if you ask me.
5. Back fat and muffin top is considered a “positive correlation”???
I think NOT!
I think NOT!
6. If yuppies are considered to be so much smarter than we were growing up…why do they shop at places like Whole Foods and pay twice as much?
7. I know this is going to make me sound older than I am *wink*…the terms Social Networking and Social Media. Have you looked up the definition of Social? Seems to me that most Social Networking or Media is done via email, texting, Facebook or Twitter. What happened to meeting up face to face and NO…Skype does not count.