10 Things I LOVE About My Car!
Having recently hit the half-century…can you think of a better excuse to celebrate my late-life crisis than with a “New-to-Me” vehicle? I think not.
1. Two words… “Mini Cooper”.
2. It’s fun to drive.
3. It’s got racing stripes which make it go even faster.
4. Its color is conducive to hiding the dirt.
5. It’s good on gas although it does take the high-octane stuff.
6. It’s a standard so J2 doesn’t know how to drive it…yet.
7. It has “Hill Assist” so I don’t have to use the emergency brake or burn out my clutch on steep hills.
8. It’s roomy enough for 4 people as long as everyone is not over 6’ tall (or 3’ wide for that matter).
9. Its speedometer is large enough to see without my readers.
10. It’s SUPER cute and we women know just how important THAT is!!!
Don't forget to head over to Stasha's to read what everybody else loves about their cars!