This week’s Monday Listicles topic was chosen by Kim Pugliano from “The G is Silent”. Kim and her family had an extra special Father’s Day this year with the addition of “The Newest Silent G” and because of that, she asked everyone to celebrate their father, step-father, brother, significant other or any important man in their life.
Decisions, decisions. So instead I decided to celebrate not one but five men in my life.
- He was a man of few words. We still talk about the time he was asked at a family dinner “What kind of cake is that?” to which he answered “Good cake!” LOL!
- I have been told I am my father’s daughter…best compliment EVER!
- Father to three handsome (in my eyes), caring young men who obviously took after their mothers. ;P
- We have been married for 21 years. He is retired. So am I (kinda).
I'll stop there.
- Aspiring musician. We are hoping he makes it big so he can support his aging parents. I think I'll go along for that ride too! Tee hee.
- Upon first meeting J1, I became suspicious that "human cloning" might possibly be happening.
- Ahhh the miracle of childbirth...my first born. If
hewe make it through the teen years, it would indeed be a miracle.
- Further evidence that "human cloning" had begun.
- Main character in "Our Adventures with Riley". His unique ways of looking at the world was the inspiration for this blog.
- "Human cloning" stopped here.
Congratulations to you and your family Kim!!!