I know what you’re thinking. What! Seriously?!? She must be kidding! Actually you're right…it’s a little of both. Sure I could go on a husband bashing rant about everything I think G should “do” only that would mean I would have to “do” things that he thinks I should “do” too. Capiche??
So instead, having just celebrated 21 years of wedded bliss, I will digress slightly from the original topic and go with 10 Things my Husband Should “Know” yet apparently still has trouble remembering:
1. I don’t like and have NEVER liked horseradish/wasabi.
2. I don’t like and have NEVER liked salmon maki or salmon sashimi or any kind/type of raw salmon even though I am of Japanese heritage. Please stop offering me numbers 1 and 2 already!
3. I don’t like and have NEVER liked the “great outdoors” (aka camping…more of a concrete kinda gal).
4. I don’t like and have NEVER liked trivial facts (eg. What’s the diameter of Big Ben? or How many steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower? Memories from our honeymoon.) It just clogs my brain and I’m just.not.interested.
5. I don’t like and have NEVER liked Bob Dylan. Sorry to Bob’s fans…just not my cup of tea.
Not wanting to sound all negative, I'll put a more “positive” spin on the last 5:
6. I DO like playing mindless games on my DS and computer. It’s a stress release and keeps me sane.
7. I DO like getting fresh flowers once in a while even though you think they are a waste of money, will wither up and die and leave dead petals all over the place.
8. I DO like an ice cold gin martini with a twist when we go out for a nice dinner, no I do not think it tastes like gasoline and since you think so, stop trying it every single time thank you very much!
9. I DO like going to get a pedicure at the nice, fancy Spa down the hill.