Saturday 25 February 2012

Linking Up and Showing My Shame...

One of the funniest tweeter/bloggers that I follow can be found at Yeah. Good Times.  Her most recent post was an invite to anybody willing to "show their shame" whatever it may be...within reason of course.  How could I not submit something?!?  This is our "gathering place".  Its true purpose is a table in case you couldn't tell.


It's actually looking rather clean since the laundry has been put away.  Guess I'd better clear it off as company's coming tonight.  Yikes.

You can visit Jill (here's her pic)   here.

Sharing my shame...D

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that can't possibly be a table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same table!!!! Well...what's on TOP of it anyway :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed a desk, but now I see the tablecloth! (and now I also want chocolate)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa...yup...those bunnies were (all gone now) deeeeelicious!!! :D

      Delete
  4. LOL! I don't even think it looks that bad! I, too, enjoy Yeah. Good Times. It's a funny blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee...thanks! You're invited over ANY TIME!!! :D

      Delete